TERREX Trail Maker Shoes
Trail running shoes that keep feet comfortable on any terrain.
No matter the mountain terrain, these women's outdoor trail running shoes keep going. Built with a breathable upper and abrasion-resistant weldings so that feet are comfortable and protected. Speed lacing provides a snug fit, while a Continental™ Rubber outsole grips rocky terrain and wet surfaces.
- Mesh and synthetic upper for breathability and durability
- Abrasion-resistant weldings for protection
- Speed-lacing construction for fast lacing and a snug fit
- Lightweight EVA midsole for long-term cushioning
- Continental™ Rubber for extraordinary grip even in wet conditions
- Weight: 265 g (per shoe in size UK 5.5)
- Women's-specific fit
You may also like
Ratings & Reviews
TERREX Trail Maker Shoes is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ksdlalsdblsa from Very happy with my purchase I used them for the first time to run a trail race and they were incredibly comfortable. Really makes a difference.
Date published: 2017-02-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nozy77 from lIKE THEM SO MUCH i CANT BARE TO TAKE THEM ON THE TRAILS AND GET THEM DIRTY Love the colours and the fit, also the lace closing arrangement.
Date published: 2017-02-23